The first ever #ukmedlibs Christmas quiz is now live, with Holly Case at the controls. You can enter in three ways:
- Preferred method, as it makes marking easy: see the questions and submit your answers via the Google form. You’ll need to enter an e-mail address, which we promise we will not share with anyone.
- Watch the @ukmedlibs Twitter account. We’ll tweet the questions one by one, and you can reply with a direct message to us – don’t tweet answers to all and sundry, please. It doesn’t matter if we don’t follow you – we’ve set our account to receive DMs from anyone.
- E-mail your answers to email@example.com
- No Googling. How will we know you haven’t? We won’t, but we hope your professional integrity will stop you
- Holly’s decision on everything is final
- If there’s a tie, we have a tie break question. The first person to submit a correct answer will win,
We’ll do our best to announce the winner at 9, or as soon as we can afterwards.
We’re very grateful to Wolters Kluwer, who have donated a £20 Amazon voucher to be awarded to the winner. If you win, we’ll ask for a postal address to which to send it.
Happy quizzing. from Holly, Sam and Tom