November’s chat takes place at 8 pm on Tuesday 21st November. Earlier this year, Health Education England undertook their bi-annual Development Needs Analysis, looking at the training and development needs of healthcare information professionals in England.
The development team behind the survey are leading the latest #ukmedlibs chat and would like to find out your thoughts about many different aspects of the development needs analysis.
- Have you seen the Development Needs Analysis Report?
- Do you think all development areas were covered in the survey?
- Have you used the results from the DNA in any way?
- Do you think the DNA has made an impact/could make an impact in your region?
- Where does the DNA sit within the wider profession/ can it inform other sectors?
- Do you have any ideas for increasing number of people completing the survey?
- What do you consider to be the most positive outcomes of the Development Needs Analysis?
- Have the DNA results allowed you to plan/attend events which are specific to your locality/region?
Find the Development Needs Analysis on the Knowledge for Healthcare website.