We developed the MAP toolkit in 2008 after attending the LondonLinks Alignment Toolkit launch, to share information about key NHS drivers and also to provide a platform to share examples of good practice in NHS libraries. We felt that it was important to demonstrate how our services are aligned to priorities for our organisations and the wider NHS.
This Twitter chat aims to explore how we keep up-to-date with NHS policy and strategic objectives, and how we use this information to benefit our practice and to plan and deliver library services. Finally we will discuss the MAP Toolkit, how people have used it and whether there are any gaps and any other areas that we should look at.
- How do you keep up to date with the wider healthcare agenda, e.g. new NHS policy, political drivers, new strategic objectives?
- What resources / bulletins / mechanisms do you find the most useful?
- How does keeping up to date benefit your professional practice? Why is it important?
- How do you use this information to deliver a better Library & Knowledge Service?
- How have you/would you use the MAP Toolkit?
- Is there anything we could add to the MAP to help you make your services more relevant to the bigger picture?