New Year, new you? Or new priorities for your service or career?
Let’s kick off 2017 with a chat about what we are aiming to do this year professionally. Are you trying to quit a bad work habit? Or perhaps you are trying to get yourself in to a good work habit? Maybe you need to get a piece of work you’ve been putting off done or have a project to get off the ground? Let us know what you are planning for this year and share good ideas and advice with your colleagues.
- What is your work New Year’s resolution?
- What have you been putting off that you’re determined to get done this year?
- What good work habits are you putting in place this year?
- What old work habits are you working towards getting rid of?
- Do you have a project you’re starting this year?
- What will you do this towards your CPD (Continuing Professional Development) this year?
- What does 2017 look like for your service? Sum it up in three words.
Join us at 8pm on Tuesday 17th January using the hashtag #ukmedlibs