Join us on Tuesday 15th November for our next #ukmedlibs chat, this month on Summarising and Synthesising Evidence
Are you or your service regularly providing summarised evidence reviews for your users? Are you considering adding them to your service offer for certain user groups? We know that commissioners and public health staff highly value these evidence summaries to support their work, saving them time and providing them with high quality evidence.
- Are you providing evidence summaries?
- Which service users are requesting evidence summaries? Are you advertising this service or providing it as requested?
- Should there be a cost implementation for this service?
- What are the benefits to your service of offering evidence summaries?
- What are the difficulties or barriers in the provision of evidence summaries?
- Do you feel that you would benefit from further training on evidence summaries? What would you want that to cover?
Alison Mclaren from Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust joins us to share her experience of providing complex reviews for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Academic Health Science Network. Want to add to our questions? Tweet us @ukmedlibs