We’re ready to go! Logon to Twitter at 8 pm tonight, Tuesday 19 May, to discuss the Health Education England Library and Knowledge Service Development Framework. Copies of the full Framework and a short briefing may be downloaded at http://hee.nhs.uk/work-programmes/library-and-knowledge-services/
We’ll ask everyone to tweet a brief introduction and then we’ll structure the discussion around these questions; they’re not exclusive, so if there’s another aspect of the Framework you want to discuss, feel free to raise it.
- Purpose (section 2) and vision (section 3). Are these right?
- What do ‘proactive customer focused knowledge services’ mean to you?
- Quick and easy access to knowledge: we have the technology, as they say, how do we apply it?
- Effective leadership, planning and development of the LKS workforce: what’s the first thing you’d redesign in your role?
- Optimising investment: what needs to happen to make LKS funding sustainable?
- Measuring success: there’s some tough targets here, to be achieved in three years. Which are the easy ones, which the hardest, and how do we achieve them?
- What next steps will you take in your organisation to make the transformation happen?
The discussion will finish at 9 pm.
The tweets will be archived on Symplur and a transcript will be made available shortly afterwards.
If you’ve never participated in a Twitter chat before, this guidance, from our friends who run the #uklibchat chat, may be useful